As we come into the fall season, we start looking at our menus for the following year. While most items stay put, we do change out a few based on popularity and also throw in a few trendy items for those looking to have fun with their menu selections.
A few years ago, we introduced our Appetizer & Beer Paring menu and it has been a favorite ever since. Most of our couples are introduced to this PAIRED HORS D'OEUVRES STATION at our wedding tasting and once they see it it is hard to not include it on their menu. Our Chef's work closely with local breweries to pair craft beers with bite size appetizers and it truly is a match made in heaven.
A few of our favorite selections include...
- Dogfish 61 | Petite Spicy Pepper Jack Grilled Cheese & Red Currant Jelly
- Burton Baton | Macaroni & Cheese in a Bacon Cup
- Lot No. 6 Double IPA | Bacon & Cheddar Buffalo Style Tater Tot Skewers
- Exile Red Ale | Smoked Bison Sloppy Joe
- Lucky 7 Porter | Slow Roasted Beef Brisket Sliders