The Spa at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club is looking for a Licensed Esthetician to join our team. The esthetician performs a variety of facial techniques on clients as well as works to create a health and stress-free environment for the client.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Performs facials and additional skin care services based on customer wants and the packages offered by the spa.
• Maintain a clean and sanitized work environment.
• Keep and maintain records of clients and services provided.
• Maintain and replace linens during treatments.
• Maintain adequate supplies in treatment rooms.
• Practice health care protocol.
• Monitor client schedule.
• Maintain physical fitness.
• Participate in continued education class and remain current on massage techniques.
• Maintain client confidentiality.
• Greet customers with a friendly smile and a brief explanation about the procedure they have chosen.
• Work with and assist new hires on the services and products offered to ensure the quality of the spa is upheld.
• Provide consultations with customers who may have problem areas and questions.
• Client retainage.
This position has a flexible work schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holidays based on clients’ needs and expectations. Current Esthetician certification and licensure per the requirement of the State Board required. If interested and qualified, please submit a resume or stop by The Inn to fill out an application.