GROUNDS MAINTENANCE WORKER
The Grounds Crew is responsible for assisting the Horticultural Manager with the installation and maintenance of plant material on company campuses.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Follow daily schedule tasked by Horticultural Manager.
· Ensure the outdoor spaces of both campuses are clean and orderly.
· Assist Horticultural Manager with their agenda.
· Assist the engineering department in “off” season months.
· Must be skillful with all landscaping hand tools and equipment.
· Must be able to push, pull and lift 50 pounds.
· Can complete tasks efficiently with and without supervision.
· Complies with companywide policy and culture.
· Follows safety standards and procedures.
· Maintain quality standards and expectations.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Ability to multi-task.
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, weather conditions, and moving mechanical parts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to talk to or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus.
Position Type/Work Schedule Expectation
This is a full-time position to include days, nights, weekends and holidays. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
EEO/AAP Policy Statement
Chesapeake Bay Beach Club provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.