We are looking for a Room Attendant/Turndown Attendant to join our team and provide excellent customer service to our hotel guests.
Room attendant responsibilities include changing towels, making beds and cleaning bathrooms. You will also address clients’ queries and make sure our rooms are fully-stocked, clean and inviting at all times. If you’re interesting in kick starting your career in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you. Shift is typically 9:30am - 5:30pm or 11am - 7pm.
Ultimately, you will ensure a pleasant and comfortable experience for our guests during their stay with us.
• Change bed linen and make beds
• Replace used towels
• Sweep and mop floors
• Vacuum carpets
• Dust furniture
• Replenish bath care products (e.g. soap and shampoo)
• Clean public areas, like corridors
• Report any technical issues and maintenance needs
• Address guests’ queries (e.g. on additional services)
• Ensure all assigned rooms are clean and tidy by the end of the shift
• Follow hotel security guidelines
• Good physical health and stamina
• Flexibility to work different shifts, must work weekends and holidays
• Our Shifts are 930am-530pm, 11am-7pm or a variance of these times
• Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to follow instructions
Actual pay is based on qualifications and experience.
If qualified and interested, please submit a resume or fill out an application at The Inn.
All full time employees are eligible for medical benefits (health, dental & vision), retirement savings plan, life insurance policy, an employee discount program and paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org