LINE COOK AT KNOXIE'S TABLE
The line cook is responsible for preparing and/or directing the preparation of food to be served, complying with all applicable sanitation, health and personal hygiene standards and following established food production programs and procedures. The line cook is responsible for appropriate use of facility supplies and equipment to minimize loss, waste and fraud.
• Prepares or directs preparation of food served using established production procedures and systems.
• Determines the amount and type of food and supplies required using production systems.
• Ensures availability of supplies and food or approved substitutions in adequate time for preparation.
• Sets steam table, serves or ensures proper serving of food for tray line or dining room.
• Complies with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene and health standards. Observes proper food preparation and handling techniques.
• Stores food properly and safely, marking the date and item.
• Reports necessary equipment repair and maintenance to supervisor.
• Correctly prepares all food served following standard recipes and special diet orders.
• Plans food production to coordinate with meal serving hours so that excellence, quality, temperature and appearance of food are preserved.
• Apportions food for serving.
• Maintains daily production records.
• Keeps work area neat and clean at all times; cleans and maintains equipment used in food preparation.
• Completes food temperature and check before service.
• Other duties as assigned.
This is a variable hour position to include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
EEO/AAP Policy Statement
Chesapeake Bay Beach Club provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
180 Pier 1 Rd, Stevensville, MD 21666-2600, United States
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org