We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our Maintenance team at The Inn at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. The maintenance engineer position, under limited supervision, performs work of routine difficulty maintenance as assigned by Director of Facilities.
· Follows daily scheduled set forth by Director of Facilities.
· Assist Director of Facilities with their agenda.
· Efficiently completes preventative maintenance objectives.
· Must be skillful with hand tools and equipment.
· Must be able to push, pull and lift 50 pounds.
· Can complete task efficiently with and without supervision.
· Performs routine maintenance on building(s) interior and exterior.
· Informs supervisor of any repairs and emergencies that are outside the scope of routine maintenance.
· Maintains a schedule of when maintenance has been performed and when next service is due.
· Works in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations. Takes appropriate action to ensure safety of themselves and others.
· Complies with company-wide policy and culture.
· Maintain quality standards and expectations.
Compensation is based on qualifications and experience.
Both Full and Part-Time positions available. If interested and qualified, please submit a resume or stop by The Inn to fill out an application.
All full time employees are eligible for medical benefits (health, dental & vision), retirement savings plan, life insurance policy, an employee discount program and paid time off.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Email resumes to email@example.com