RESTAURANT MANAGER / FLOOR SUPERVISOR | KNOXIE'S TABLE
Voted BEST Fine Dining Restaurant on the Eastern Shore in 2021. Knoxie’s Table is designed to create an authentic culinary and cocktail experience for locals and guests with a menu focusing on local farmers and watermen and regionally inspired cuisine.
Knoxie’s Table is hiring an experienced RESTAURANT MANAGER/FLOOR SUPERVISOR to join our team. This position will assist in directing and organizing the restaurant staff to ensure first class service, food and beverage offerings and marketing to maximize profits and guest satisfaction.
Supervising the floor during meal periods to ensure that all standards and steps of service are met through all guests’ interactions.
- Ensuring that checklists, requisitions and proper opening and closing functions are being completed each shift.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the staff.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
- Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings communicating pertinent information to the staff, such as house count and menu changes.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situations and/or heavy hotel activity, acting as a role model for the staff.
- Interact positively with customers promoting hotel facilities and services. Resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties.
- Move throughout the facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standards are met.
Rich in Eastern Shore hospitality, Knoxie’s Table welcomes guests into a warm rustic setting located off the lobby of The Inn at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. Seasonal dishes feature the area’s finest ingredients alongside signature cocktails and an extensive beer and whiskey selection.
We are a small business focused on providing our employees with a fulfilling career and endless opportunities. Employee benefits include…
- Employee Discounts (at CBBC/TWI)
- 401K match up to 3% (12 months/1000 hours)
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Ability to work in multiple departments
- Accrued Sick Days
Benefits offered to full-time employees in addition to those listed above:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance – Health, Dental & Vision
- Wellness Program
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location