Events + Specials
Market Night Out
Market Night Out is back! Grab your friends and come to The Market for a night of Food, Shopping and Fun on September 25th from 5:30pm-8:00pm.
~ Enjoy a bubbly paint night and learn to paint with local artist Kim Hovell while sipping prosecco! Painting Class seatings at 6:00pm and 7:00pm. $25 includes Paint Class & Glass of Prosecco. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat!
~ Relax and unwind with complimentary chair massages, courtesy of The Spa at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club.
~ Last chance to shop The Market’s beautiful summer collections. Enjoy 40% summer inspired gifts!
~ Receive an entry in our drawing for every $50 spent for your chance to win a Kim Hovell Oyster Print & Candle!
Pigs & Pints
It's time to officially send summer a sweet farewell and welcome fall with Pigs & Pints! Enjoy a PIG ROAST style menu and unlimited local craft beer, wine and soft drinks while enjoying live music by Justin Ryan Duo!
Sunday, October 20 | 12:30pm until 3:30pm | $65 per person
Menu | Pulled Pork Shoulder | Baby Back Ribs | Ham & Lima Bean Soup | Roasted Beet Salad | Bourbon Baked Beans | Grilled Vegetables | Corn Bread and Biscuits
Thursday Night Live Music
Enjoy Thursday nights on Knoxie's Terrace with live acoustic music from 5:30 until 8:30, happy hour specials from 4 until 7, and $20 wine bottle specials all night! Don't miss out on your favorite local musician!
- (19) Justin Ryan; (26) Keri Anthony
- (3) Doug Day; (10) Justin Ryan; (17) Anna Burgess; (24) Jordan Sokel
- (7) Alexander Peters; (14) Keri Anthony; (21) Pete Best
Knoxie's Table Happy Hour Menu
- Monday through Friday | 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Sunday | Noon - 9:00pm
- NOLA BBQ SHRIMP | 8
- crusty bread
- MEZZE PLATE | 7
- hummus, olives, goat cheese, naan bread
- CHICKEN WINGS | 6
- buffalo, old bay or asian
- TOMATO, BACON & HORSERADISH DIP | 5
- pita chips, veggies
- SLIDER TRIO | 11
- sriracha honey fried chicken
- pork carnitas with bacon horseradish sauce
- meat ball marinara
- SMOKED BLUE FISH DIP | 7
- house made crackers
- STEAMED EDAMAME | 5
- MARINATED BEEF CHUNKS | 9
- worcestershire, onions
- FRIED PICKLES | 6
- ranch dressing
- HAPPY HOUR LIBATIONS
- $5 House Wine by the Glass
- $5 Craft Draft & $2.50 Domestic Bottles
- $5 Rail Cocktails (no martinis)
- Wine of the Week | $6 per glass
- Cocktail of the Week | $8 per beverage
Local Food for Local Folks
- Join us on Monday Nights at Knoxie's Table for a fun two course dinner for $22.95 at Knoxie's Table featuring delectable Eastern Shore food from our nearest and dearest farmers and watermen. Sample menu below.
- FIRST COURSE (guest choice of one)
- Maryland Cream of Crab Soup
- Roasted Beet Salad, arugula, goat cheese, toasted pumpkin seeds, champagne vinaigrette
- Farm Salad, field greens, tomato, cucumber, feta, radish, beans, sweet vidalia Vinaigrette
- SECOND COURSE (guest choice of one)
- Single Crab Cake, garlic mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetable
- Fried Oysters, garlic mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetable
- Beef Tips, garlic mashed potatoes, mushrooms, bordelaise sauce
- Baked Wild Rockfish, fried green tomato, charred corn, country ham, chesapeake beurre blanc