Events + Specials
Celebrate Valentine's Day
Celebrate love and sweep your Valentine away for a romantic night out at Knoxie's Table or make it a getaway with one of our inspired hotel packages.
- Valentine's Specials & Packages available February 14th-17th
- Lobster Features
- Champagne Features
For reservations, contact us at 410.604.5900.
Saturday & Sunday Brunch
Experience Brunch like never before! Every Saturday and Sunday, Knoxie’s Table offers a brunch menu to include classic brunch favorites, like French Toast or a Classic Benedict and Seafood favorites like Shrimp & Grits or Crab Benedict. Brunch is offered every Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 3pm.
Happy Hour at Knoxie's Table
- Monday through Friday | 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Sunday | Noon - 9:00pm
- Spiced Cashews & Garlic Sesame Sticks curry, cayenne | 4
- Steamed Edamame sea salt | 4
- Peel & Eat Shrimp caramelized onions, corn, baby tomatoes, lager | 8
- Popcorn seasoned with old bay | 4
- Tomato, Bacon & Horseradish pita crisps, garden veggie sticks | 5
- Smoked Bluefish Dip served with crackers | 6
- Chicken Wings asian style | 6
- Wine of the Week | $5 per glass
- Revolving Craft Beer of the Week | $4 per glass
- Cocktail of the Week | $8 per beverage
Local Food for Local Folks
- Join us on Monday Nights at Knoxie's Table for a fun two course dinner for $22.95 at Knoxie's Table featuring delectable Eastern Shore food from our nearest and dearest farmers and watermen. Sample menu below.
- FIRST COURSE (guest choice of one)
- Maryland Cream of Crab Soup
- Roasted Beet Salad, arugula, goat cheese, toasted pumpkin seeds, champagne vinaigrette
- Farm Salad, field greens, tomato, cucumber, feta, radish, beans, sweet vidalia Vinaigrette
- SECOND COURSE (guest choice of one)
- Single Crab Cake, garlic mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetable
- Fried Oysters, garlic mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetable
- Beef Tips, garlic mashed potatoes, mushrooms, bordelaise sauce
- Baked Wild Rockfish, oyster cream sauce, ham, spinach, mushrooms, scallions, garlic mashed potatoes