- Fishing Charters
- Lead Dog Charters | A full-time Chesapeake Bay, Maryland fishing and cruising charter boat operation available for bookings seven days a week from April through December.
- Stand Up Paddleboard Rentals, Lessons & Fitness Classes
- Kent Island SUP | Enjoy the views of the Eastern Shore waterways and local wildlife, including birds, turtles, ducks and other fun creatures!
You will cruise along the waters near Kent Narrows experiencing first hand the array of wildlife as you paddle around the beautiful area.
- Dragonfly Paddle & Fitness | Whether you're looking for an afternoon excursion, a new fitness challenge, or just an opportunity to try out the fastest growing water sport, Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP), we've got you covered.
- Sunset Cruises
- Andiamo Bay Charters | Join Captain Kevin "Doc" Strother for a fun excursion on the Bay in Andiamo, a 27-foot center console smooth riding power-boat.
- Sailing Cruises
- Schooner Woodwind Annapolis Sailing Cruises | Join the Schooner Woodwind on their two beautiful, wooden, 74-foot schooners, Woodwind and Woodwind II, for a true sailing experience in Annapolis.
NATURE PARKS & TRAILS
- Bike Trails, Walk Trails & Parks
- Queen Anne's County Bicycle Route Map | Check out the Brand New Queen Anne’s County Bicycle Route Map. Designed for intermediate to experienced riders, the map highlights eight routes that show off the best of our county from Kent Island, to Tuckahoe Park, to the northern reaches.
- Queen Anne's County Parks & Maps
- Chesapeake Bay Environmental Center
- Wildlife Preserve, Birding, Kayaking (reservations encouraged), Hiking
- Terrapin Nature Park
- Wildlife Preserve, Birding, Kayaking, Swimming, Hiking, Running / Bike Path - Map
- Matapeake State Park
- Picnic, Birding, Boating, Fishing Pier, Swimming
- Wye Island Natural Resource Management Area
- Picnic, Birding, Boating, Swimming, Hiking
LOCAL GOLF COURSES
- Blue Heron Golf Club | 18 Holes - Par 63
- Blue Heron Golf. A fantastic, challenging, executive golf course, close to Annapolis, Baltimore and DC; right on Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
- Queenstown Harbor Golf Links | Two Courses
- River Course | The River Course is consistently rated as having some of the best golf in Maryland and the Washington, D.C. area.
- Lakes Course | The Lakes Course will challenge every aspect of your game.
- Hunter's Oak Golf Course
- Offering 27 holes of a par-72 Scottish links-style golf course located on Kent Island.