Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. We look forward to hearing from you! Below, please find a list of available positions. Click on the individual position to see a detailed job description and requirements.
Send cover letter and resume with the position you are interested in to:
- Chesapeake Bay Beach Club, Attention: Human Resources
- 500 Marina Club Rd.
- Stevensville, MD 21666
Spa receptionists provide telephone support for staff members. They are the first impression that is given to clients and potential customers who visit the spa.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Providing excellent customer service and experiences to all clients and members.
· Answer telephone, transfer calls and taking accurate messages.
· Greet customers in a warm and welcoming fashion while being outwardly courteous, knowledgeable and friendly.
· Giving tours of the spa facility and scheduling of appointments.
· Update staff of appointments and /or cancellations.
· Notify staff of client arrival.
· Ensure and maintain adequate supplies.
· Wash and fold towels and linens.
· Maintain cleanliness and organization of the spa and retail area, including common areas, treatment rooms and changing rooms.
· Communicate sales promotions and service options with clients.
· Spa membership education and sales.
· Passionately promote products and services with effective, clear communication.
· Assist with the marketing and promotion of the spa through the forging of relationships with businesses, organizations, event participation and corporate relationship.
· Assist in ensuring that spa operations are in full compliance with local health and safety codes.
· Adhere to, apply, observe and enact workplace safety standards.
· Assist with monitoring and record keeping of all sales, cost, payroll and profits.
· Fulfill all client services in a professional, correct, orderly and efficient manner.
· Follow all company policies and procedures.
· Technical Capacity.
· Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
· Organizational Skills.
· Stress Management/Composure.
· Multi-task oriented.
· Collaboration Skills.
· Communication Proficiency.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position operates in a quiet and relaxing setting. The employee may be exposed to hazards including, but not limited to, fumes, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns. Frequent hand washing is required.
· Sit, walk and stand during shift.
· Ability to reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe.
· Frequently wash hands
· Be able to lift to 25 lbs.
· Be able to manipulate fingers, hands and arms to cut, measure, pour, serve, carry and wipe.
· Be able to hear and talk.
· Good close and distant vision and ability to adjust focus between the two.
Position Type/Work Schedule Expectation
This is a variable hour position to include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
EEO/AAP Policy Statement
Chesapeake Bay Beach Club provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.