Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. We look forward to hearing from you! Below, please find a list of available positions. Click on the individual position to see a detailed job description and requirements.
Send cover letter and resume with the position you are interested in to:
- Chesapeake Bay Beach Club, Attention: Human Resources
- 500 Marina Club Rd.
- Stevensville, MD 21666
The Spa at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club is currently hiring hardworking, reliable and enthusiastic massage therapists. To fill out an applications, please contact Krystle Powers at email@example.com.
Banquet Servers, Bartenders and Event Captains
The Chesapeake Bay Beach Club is looking for dependable and professional individuals with positive energy to join our renowned banquet team as Banquet Servers, Bartenders and Event Captains.
Applicants must be able to work nights and weekends.
If qualified and interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our waterfront campus located at 500 Marina Club Road, Stevensville, MD 21666 between 9am and 5pm to fill out an application.
Line Cook at Knoxie's Table
The line cook is responsible for preparing and/or directing the preparation of food to be served, complying with all applicable sanitation, health and personal hygiene standards and following established food production programs and procedures. The line cook is responsible for appropriate use of facility supplies and equipment to minimize loss, waste and fraud.
• Prepares or directs preparation of food served using established production procedures and systems.
• Determines the amount and type of food and supplies required using production systems.
• Ensures availability of supplies and food or approved substitutions in adequate time for preparation.
• Sets steam table, serves or ensures proper serving of food for tray line or dining room.
• Complies with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene and health standards. Observes proper food preparation and handling techniques.
• Stores food properly and safely, marking the date and item.
• Reports necessary equipment repair and maintenance to supervisor.
• Correctly prepares all food served following standard recipes and special diet orders.
• Plans food production to coordinate with meal serving hours so that excellence, quality, temperature and appearance of food are preserved.
• Apportions food for serving.
• Maintains daily production records.
• Keeps work area neat and clean at all times; cleans and maintains equipment used in food preparation.
• Completes food temperature and check before service.
• Other duties as assigned.
This is a variable hour position to include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
EEO/AAP Policy Statement
Chesapeake Bay Beach Club provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
180 Pier 1 Rd, Stevensville, MD 21666-2600, United States
Guest Services Agent
- The front desk agent greets and welcomes guests to the establishment and makes them feel welcome and comfortable.
- Essential Functions
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greets and welcomes guests.
- Assigns room and keys.
- Maintains room availability.
- Collects and distributes messages for guests.
- Prepares bills and collects payment for visits.
- Assists in solving billing discrepancies.
- Confirms reservations.
- Process check ins/outs.
- Answer/process all guest calls/request in a timely fashion.
- Run daily reports.
- Count and verify bank.
- Coordinate rooms for check in with housekeeping.
- Answers inquires regarding hotel area and services.
- Educates guests about the layout of the property – Knoxies, The Market, The Spa – hours of operation as well as locations.
- Offers to make reservations for Knoxies and/or The Spa.
- Informs guests of any special events that may be happening during their stay and offers to make reservations.
- Secures the privacy of the guests.
- Maintains a clean and tidy front desk / lobby area.
- Arranges for transportation.
- Maintain hotel records.
- Technical Capacity.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Organizational Skills.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Supervisor Responsibility
- This position has no supervisory responsibility.
- Work Environment
- This job operates in a professional environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Physical Demands
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, would require the ability to lift up to 20 pounds, open file cabinets, bend and stand as necessary and climb steps.
- Position Type/Work Schedule Expectation
- This is a variable position to include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- EEO/AAP Policy Statement
- Chesapeake Bay Beach Club provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- Other Duties
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our team is growing! The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club is looking for experienced hotel housekeepers. Housekeeping attendant performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. We are looking for part time and full time positions.
- Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
- Makes bed.
- Dusts the room and furniture.
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
- Cleans the bathroom.
- Replenish amenities.
We look forward to meeting you!
Servers & Bartenders | Knoxie's Table
Knoxie's Table is looking for dependable, professional and experienced bartenders with open availability and experience working in high volume establishments.
Applicants must be able to work nights and weekends.
If qualified and interested, please send a resume to email@example.com.
For more information, visit https://www.baybeachclub.com/about/careers