UPDATE: COVID RESTRICTIONS
Our hearts are beyond happy with the announcement that all COVID restrictions that apply to the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club have been lifted. Following Governor Hogan's announcement - MASKS ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED in Maryland! We are truly grateful for everyone's support and cooperation over the past year. We could not have made it to the other side of this pandemic without each and every wedding, stay, meal, spa service, and more. Thank you for trusting us and still being a part of our story! We encourage any guests and staff who are not vaccinated or do not feel comfortable to still wear a mask. Please contact us at 410.604.5900 with any questions.
THE INN AT THE CHESAPEAKE BAY BEACH CLUB
Set on Kent Island, The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club welcomes guests with 77 beautifully-appointed guest rooms, suites and cottages, wellness-focused treatments at the full service spa and salon, and more than 30,000 sq. ft of flexible meeting and event space. Guests and locals alike enjoy multiple dining options — including The Market, a gourmet cafe and marketplace specializing in locally-sourced small bites, and Knoxie’s Table, a lively signature restaurant, featuring scratch-made, seasonal cuisine inspired by the hard-working farmers and watermen of the region.
Join us every Saturday morning from 9:00am-11:00am, when the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club and Inn hosts our weekly Open House for guided tours. A great opportunity to see the venues set up, view the property, and hear the latest CBBC news!
Property Features & Amenities
- 77 Luxurious Guest Rooms, Suites & Cottages located within The Inn and Barn properties.
- Knoxie's Table, a lively signature restaurant, featuring scratch-made, seasonal cuisine.
- The Market, a gourmet eatery and retail shop, open daily for breakfast and lunch.
- Nourish your body and enjoy peace, tranquility and relaxation at The Spa.
- Two dipping pools with cascading water features and lounge furniture.
- Fitness center featuring cardiovascular and strength training equipment.
- Complimentary bicycles on a first-come, first-served basis for guests 14 years of age and older.
- Inn square complete with firepit, fountain, rocking chairs, oversized chess and corn hole.
- Complimentary Yoga on Fridays and Saturdays in the Inn Courtyard from 8am-9am. Register at the front desk.
- Wifi available throughout the property
- ADA Accessible accommodations available
- 5,000 square feet of event space at The Inn; 16,000 square feet of waterfront event space; 12,000 square feet of outdoor space.
- Private beach for our waterfront events and hotel guests. Please keep in mind that the width of our beach varies based on the tide. Beach access may be limited due to private events.
- Book with Us!
- We encourage our guests to book directly through our website or calling the Front Desk at 410.604.5900. This will give you access to our full inventory as only select rooms are available on other travel websites. Additionally, this will give you ultimate flexibility should you wish to make any changes to your reservation while on property include room upgrades or package enhancements.
- Check In & Check Out
- Check In 3:00pm | Check Out 11:00am
- In the event you are unable stay with us, please cancel your reservation at least 72 hours in advance to avoid a cancellation charge. Cancellations within 72 hours of arrival are subject to a cancellation charge (one night room night, plus tax). Pricing and policies are subject to change.
- Hotel stays that are a part of a group room contract (corporate or wedding) may be subject to different cancellation policies.
- Pet Policy
- We are committed to providing the very best service and experience for our guests during their stay. For the safety and comfort of everyone, we only accept dogs recognized as service animals in guest rooms and public spaces. Unfortunately, we do not allow any animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support as these pets do not qualify as service animals under the ADA.